Lojban is a carefully constructed spoken language. It has been built for over 50 years by dozens of workers and hundreds of supporters.
Lojban's grammar is based on simple rules, and its linguistic features are inspired by predicate logic.
Lojban means different things to different people:
- a new perspective on languages;
- a challenging way to expand their minds or discipline their thoughts;
- an entertaining medium to communicate with friends or create art;
- a linguistic curiosity – a test-bed for language experimentation;
- a domain for exploring the intersection of human language and software.
- Getting started with Lojban (alpha)Get started with Lojban, and assimilate beginner to intermediate concepts of the language.
- Contextualized brivlaLearn the most commonly used brivla, while also developing your comprehension skills.